ClosedNew Thread

Editing Topic Title & Topic Description
Owl
 Posted: March 14th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Advanced Member
Send Message

I was just wondering if it was possible for members to get the privilege to edit their own topic title and description. If not, I understand, just thought I'd throw it out there, especially because I think the way Jcink automatically has this feature set up is that members can't do this, so maybe it just got over-looked.

Also, if you wanted to negate the auto-resize feature for images in the section where templates were posted, I think it would save a lot of hassle in the future. I know sometimes I will put sub-forum specific coding in the sub-forum rules for things like that. Just a suggestion, thanks for taking the time to read it.

Note: Sorry if this is double-posted or anything, I am getting a lot of 502 errors as is being dealt with on Jcink's resource board currently, I think.
Pierrot
 Posted: March 14th, 2014, 05:35 PM
you are not your skin.
Send Message

I don't have the ability to change those options, but if you ever need to change a topic title, feel free to pm me. I'm usually on at least fifty times once a day so I'll get to it as quickly as I can. Otherwise, I think those are just Black's preferences.
Email
Black
 Posted: March 14th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Finally finished.
Send Message

I actually could have sworn the ability to edit topic titles and descriptions was enabled already for all user groups, but I guess I missed it in the New Member group. It ought to be enabled across the board now.

And I'll take a closer look at that template image size thing. Thank you for your input!
Owl
 Posted: March 15th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Advanced Member
Send Message

Thanks so much, both of you!

This thread has been archived
Reason: This support request has been archived. Thanks!

Topic Options ClosedNew Thread

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

's reputation